Liquor Production Process
- Input Raw Materials
- Grinding ; less than 2mm
- Cooling (60℃)
- Grind the grain raw materials less than 2mm so that can easily breaks down into glucose.
- Mix the raw materials with a certain amount of heated water for a sterilization and enzymatic hydrolysis.
- sustain a proper temperature after cooling process with a mixed saccharifying enzyme
- Ferment 5 days with saccharified materials by adding the cultured liquor
- Refine fermented liquors into pure spirits by extracting hydrous, aldehyde, ester and any solids
Certified by HACCP(No. 2017-2-9282)